- Phyllis Beck Kritek, Negotiating at an Uneven Table.
- Barbara Benedict Bunker and Jeffrey Rubin, Conflict, Cooperation and Justice.
- Roberta Cava, Dealing with Difficult People – How to deal with nasty customers, demanding bosses and annoying co-workers. (Key Porter Books, 2000). (http://www.cavaconsulting.com) (The "Dealing with Difficult People" Specialists)
- John Crawley, Constructive Conflict Management, (Pfeiffer and Company, 1994)
- Jeffrey Cruikshand and Lawrence Susskind, Breaking the Impasse: Consentual Approaches to Resolving Public Disputes, (Basic Books, 1981)
- Roger Fisher and William Ury, Getting to Yes, (Penguin Books, 1991).
- Lavina Hall, Negotiation: Strategies for Mutual Gain, (SAGE Publications, 1993).
- Brad McRae, Negotiating and Influencing Skills: The Art of Creating and Claiming Value, (Sage Publications Inc., 1998).
- Kathleen Ryan, Daniel Oestreich and George Orr III, The Courageous Messenger: How to Successfully Speak Up at Work, (Jossey-Bass, 1996).
- William.L. Ury, Jeanne.M. Brett and Stephen.B. Goldberg, Getting Disputes Resolved: Designing Systems to Cut the Costs of Conflict, (Jossey-Bass, 1996).
- William.L. Ury, Getting Past No, (Bantam Books, 1993).
- William Warters, Mediation in the Campus Community, (Jossey-Bass, 2000).
CAPDHHE members are encouraged to include their office website, harassment policy link or other relevant links.